Smart support platform for pandemic prediction and management
STAMINA develops an intelligent decision support toolset for pandemic prediction and management and demonstrates its use by practitioners at national and regional levels within and across EU borders. The STAMINA toolset enables national planners and first responders to anticipate and respond to the the “known-unknowns” in their daily effort to enhance health security. Main functionality of the toolset includes:
- Real-time web and social media analytics aiming at public trust monitoring and flagging possible disease outbreaks
- POCT and smart wearable diagnostic devices for first line screening
- Predictive modeling of pandemic outbreak and its impact, along with decision-making support in implementing mitigation strategies,
- Early Warning System
- Crisis management tool defining the roles and actions of key actors during crisis management
- Generation tool for creation of training scenarios
- Common Operational Picture as the main interface of the solution enabling timely and coordinated response
The toolset is accompanied by a set of Guidelines on effective implementation of risk communication principles and best practices in cross-organisational preparedness and response plans.
The use of the STAMINA toolset will be demonstrated through 12 national and regional small-scale demonstrators and one large-scale cross-border simulation exercise involving all consortium partners.
STAMINA project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 883441
|Il sito web Portfolio of Solutions è stato inizialmente sviluppato nell'ambito del progetto DRIVER+. Oggi, il servizio è gestito da AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH, a beneficio della gestione europea delle . PoS è approvato e supportato dal Disaster Competence Network Austria (DCNA) così come dai progetti STAMINA e TeamAware H2020.|