Facilitare l’abbinamento di soluzioni CDM (Crisis and Disaster Management, Gestione dei Disastri e delle Crisi) alle esigenze di capacità (DRIVER+)
- Facilitare l’espressione delle esigenze e dei di dei professionisti.
- Facilitare la comprensione di tali esigenze da parte delle aziende proprietarie delle soluzioni, in modo da poter sviluppare e pubblicizzare le soluzioni innovative che possano risolverle.
- Facilitare la scoperta di soluzioni innovative che affrontino le esigenze e i gap .
Capabilities and expertise of the observers (INEGMA-E²)
Evaluators need to be aware of the topic that shall be evaluated, knowledge is needed on how to evaluate.
Examples of topics: CBRN, wildfire, flooding.
If participants don't have knowledge about the observer’s knowledge and capabilities and expertise, they will lose trust.
COLLECTION OF FEEDBACK FROM EXERCISE ORGANIZATION AND CONTROL STAFF (INEGMA-E²)
To find out if the exercise was conducted in an optimal way and if the plan of the exercise was respected.
SOP for the evaluator (INEGMA-E²)
- SOPs for defining methodology and proces of the evaluation based on its type
- defining the methodology (literature review, interview, observation, etc.)
- should cover all phases of exercise planning/execution
- model for a final report
Evaluators Assessment (INEGMA-E²)
Evaluators should be from a correct field/have to have expertise in the specific area. If an evaluator of a process is needed, then a generalistic approach would work. Evaluators of evaluators need to have skills in management and processes. Activities from organisational work are needed as well as understanding of evaluation processes.
- (National/Critical Infrastructure) Sensible Information Security
- Quality management of the evaluation
Overview of an exercise for evaluators (AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH.)
When conducting an exercise, evaluators play an important role in examining the workflow of the exercise. For them having information about the general setup of the exercise is necessary.
Clear objectives for the exercise (INEGMA-E²)
Without clearly defined objectives it’s impossible to measure if the exercise was successful or not. They are necessary to give value to an exercise.
Time table & location map for Main Events List (MEL) / Main Incidents List (MIL) (INEGMA-E²)
In order to assure that the evaluators are present for all relevant events / injects.
Discussing the evaluation before the exercise (INEGMA-E²)
- to ensure the key indicators and planning are met
- the challenge is how we are implementing exercise that have an effect on how the evaluation of the exercise will be
- to narrow down the objective to SMART measuring points that can be evaluated
- to support any logistical and organisational challenges
- to improve impact of evaluation
- often not taken seriously
- to emphasise the learning
- Evaluation starts with identifiying the objectives of the exercise.
- to emphasise the fact that exercises are to improve and not to blame
Creare informazioni fruibili basate su informazioni provenienti da fonti multiple (IFAFRI)
La di creare informazioni fruibili basate su dati e informazioni provenienti da fonti multiple
Back tracing of contact stations of infected persons (Johanniter Austria)
Within the patient and emergency transport we need to minimize the spread of diseases as best as possible to reduce the risk of our patients and staff. A complete disinfection of the ambulance cars after each transport is not possible, therfore we have to be aware of the risk of contamination.
Rilevamento, monitoraggio e analisi in tempo reale di rischi e minacce (IFAFRI)
La di rilevare, monitorare e analizzare minacce e rischi attivi e passivi sulla scena dell’incidente in tempo reale
|Il sito web Portfolio of Solutions è stato inizialmente sviluppato nell'ambito del progetto DRIVER+. Oggi, il servizio è gestito da AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH, a beneficio della gestione europea delle . PoS è approvato e supportato dal Disaster Competence Network Austria (DCNA) così come dai progetti STAMINA e TeamAware H2020.|