Smart support platform for pandemic prediction and management
STAMINA develops an intelligent decision support toolset for pandemic prediction and management and demonstrates its use by practitioners at national and regional levels within and across EU borders. The STAMINA toolset enables national planners and first responders to anticipate and respond to the the “known-unknowns” in their daily effort to enhance health security. Main functionality of the toolset includes:
- Real-time web and social media analytics aiming at public trust monitoring and flagging possible disease outbreaks
- POCT and smart wearable diagnostic devices for first line screening
- Predictive modeling of pandemic outbreak and its impact, along with decision-making support in implementing mitigation strategies,
- Early Warning System
- management tool defining the roles and actions of key actors during crisis management
- Scenario Generation tool for creation of training scenarios
- Common Operational Picture as the main interface of the solution enabling timely and coordinated response
The toolset is accompanied by a set of Guidelines on effective implementation of risk communication principles and best practices in cross-organisational preparedness and response plans.
The use of the STAMINA toolset will be demonstrated through 12 national and regional small-scale demonstrators and one large-scale cross-border simulation exercise involving all consortium partners.
STAMINA project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 883441
|El sitio web Portfolio of Solutions se desarrolló inicialmente en el marco del proyecto DRIVER+. En la actualidad, el servicio está gestionado por el AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH, en beneficio de la gestión europea de . El PoS está avalado y apoyado por la Disaster Competence Network Austria (DCNA), así como por los proyectos STAMINA y TeamAware H2020.|