- very useful information - adds on value, pillar for success
- framework information to understand certain actions - to reach certain goals!
- misconceptions of certain actions without knowing the general goals
- without framework information, uncertainty rises and degrades the quality of
- group dynamics and leadership processes, framework information helps to define this structures
- social interactions have to be addressed (communication, etc.)
- to know competent people during (organizational social structure of all involved people has to be focused on to better understand certain processes)
- for "context" - available information for decision making (real vs ) and motivation/understanding amongst the audience
When CBRN-events are simulated and casualties to be decontaminated, the sucess of the decontamination has to be validated. Due to invisible substances (e.g. gases) and their high hazard potential, it poses a challenge to evaluators in exercises.
An evaluator needs to know why participants do certain things and whether they follow their own procedures, which are different from those of the evaluator's country, or whether they have no procedures but improvise.
Communication is a relevant factor in collaboration when carrying an into execution. In order to provide a basis for a communication, that makes the integration of all participants possible, language barriers have to be taken into consideration.
|Portfolio of Solutions web site has been initially developed in the scope of DRIVER+ project. Today, the service is managed by AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH., for the benefit of the European Management. PoS is endorsed and supported by the Disaster Competence Network Austria (DCNA) as well as by the STAMINA and TeamAware H2020 projects.|