Evaluators should be from a correct field/have to have expertise in the specific area. If an evaluator of a process is needed, then a generalistic approach would work. Evaluators of evaluators to have skills in management and processes. Activities from organisational work are needed as well as understanding of processes.
- (National/Critical Infrastructure) Sensible Information Security
- Quality management of the
Following solutions could be addressing this gap.
A priori by choosing the right (qualified) persons
Rationale & related CM function(s)
- Sufficient technical expertise (e.g. about tactics, correct use of equipment, best practice, etc.)
- Participating actors within the exercise scenario
- Objectives to be reached by the exercise participants (qualitative, quanitative or both)
- Defined Roles and Functions within the exercise organisation and evaluation efforts
- Tools and methods to process perceptions in order to generate evaluation insights (e.g. through efficient compilation, analysis, data visualization, etc.)
|Portfolio of Solutions web site has been initially developed in the scope of DRIVER+ project. Today, the service is managed by AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH., for the benefit of the European Management. PoS is endorsed and supported by the Disaster Competence Network Austria (DCNA) as well as by the STAMINA and TeamAware H2020 projects.|