INVOLVEMENT OF EVALUATORS IN EXERCISE DEVELOPMENT
In order to properly calibrate the process with the specific objectives and goals of the .
Following solutions could be addressing this gap.
It would be an added value if the evaluators of an would be involved, even if only as an , in the process of organizing and developing of an .
The evaluators will be able to have a very clear idea, beforehand, of what are the expectations of the organizers and of the missions and objectives of the audience. This means that they will have time to also prepare questionnaires, feedback templates, etc.
Rationale & related CM function(s)
- Sufficient understanding of the crisis/disaster management system evaluated
- Overarching purpose for the exercise
- Objectives to be reached by the exercise participants (qualitative, quanitative or both)
- Areas/Aspects of particular importance to be observed
- Procedures or methods to structure and conduct effective exercise evaluation
|Portfolio of Solutions web site has been initially developed in the scope of DRIVER+ project. Today, the service is managed by AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH., for the benefit of the European Management. PoS is endorsed and supported by the Disaster Competence Network Austria (DCNA) as well as by the STAMINA and TeamAware H2020 projects.|