Clear objectives for the exercise
Without clearly defined objectives it’s impossible to measure if the was successful or not. They are necessary to give value to an .
Objectives should be included in the plans and understood by all participants. Ideally objectives should be quantitative.
Rationale & related CM function(s)
- Sufficient technical expertise (e.g. about tactics, correct use of equipment, best practice, etc.)
- Sufficient understanding of the crisis/disaster management system evaluated
- Sufficient understanding of the exercise participants capabilities
- Sufficient understanding of predominant culture
- Sufficient understanding of predominant language and abbreviations
|Portfolio of Solutions web site has been initially developed in the scope of DRIVER+ project. Today, the service is managed by AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH., for the benefit of the European Management. PoS is endorsed and supported by the Disaster Competence Network Austria (DCNA) as well as by the STAMINA and TeamAware H2020 projects.|