Add your solution to PoS and enter the contest (shortcut). (For solutions that are already in the PoS, please just change the relevant parameters in the edit mode)
Call for Entries
- Do you have the tools and know-how to save lives, property and the environment?
- Is your solution at an advanced stage of development (TRL 6 – TRL 9), already trialed or even applied in real situations?
- Is your company is registered in an European Union state or in an Associated country?
Join the "Top 3 Innovative Solutions in Management 2020" contest!
The Network Europe (CMINE) and the DRIVER+ project organise a competition for Crisis Management solutions with high innovation potential. The competition is expected to stimulate the uptake of innovative solutions, encourage synergies and cooperation between various projects and reduce the fragmentation in the Crisis Management domain.
We invite all interested solution providers to register for the competition by uploading the solution description with supporting evidence at the Portfolio of Solutions website, and allowing the publication of the information on the CMINE platform
What are the benefits for solution providers?
- The information of all entries will be available to hunderts of professionals throughout Europe, and disseminated widely within the crisis management community.
- The three winners will be granted an exhibition booth at the DRIVER+ Final Conference 19-20 February, that will bring 300 crisis management professionals to Brussels, and will have 10 minutes to present each solutions during Day 1 of the conference.
- The travel expenses of two persons per solution will be reimbursed by the DRIVER+ project.
How the entries will be evaluated
All entries will be evaluated by a jury, comprised of practitioners, solution providers, researchers, and standardisation and innovation experts. In the composition of the jury adequate care is taken to avoid potential conflicts of interest. In addition, all members of the CMINE can cast a vote.
We will use three criteria:
- Proven/potential contribution to crisis management and reduction
- Contribution to crisis management innovation
The final decision will be made by averaging the results of the “popular vote” on CMINE and the jury’s evaluation.
- Submission deadline: 13 January 2020
- Evaluation and decisions: 29 January
- Invitation to the winners to present at the DRIVER+ Final Conference: 30 January
- Presentation of the winning solutions at the Final Conference: 19 February 2020
Add your solution and enter the contest today! (For solutions that are already in the PoS, please just change the relevant parameters in the solution edit mode)
Help related to PoS and submitting solutions
For general questions on the competition