This web site is the DRIVER+ Portfoloio of Solutions (PoS), a web database that aims to facilitate a shared CM understanding in Europe.
Main PoS/TGT functions are:
- documenting and presenting details on solutions that were tested and evaluated during the DRIVER+ Trials;
- allowing for the introduction of third party Crisis Management solutions that are already used by practitioners, as well as those that are actively developed and tested in other research projects;
- supporting the development and documentation of the Crisis Management trials as well as sharing of user experiences with solutions in trials and trial-like setups;
- and thereby, easing the successful implementation and usage of solutions for other practitioners
In addition, the site also hosts:
- Country profiles: Information on management in different countries.
- Trial guidance handbook: explaining why and how to develop Trials
- Trial guidance knowledge database: annotated references to scientific papers relevant to CM Trials.
- Taxonomy of CM functions and other taxonomies that are used to tag and discover information.
- Strategic CM Gaps:
Join the PoS community?
PoS is a community-driven site, closely aligned with CMINE and complementary to DRMKC. You should ask for an account and join us if:
- You wish to advertise your Solution(s) in the PoS catalogue.
- You have a mandate to define strategic CM gaps and wish to share these gaps with the community.
- You are CDM practitioner and wish to design a Trial and test the usability of Solutions in this Trial.
- You have already conducted a Trial-like event and wish to share the findings with the community
- You wish to communicate with solution owners, Trial participants or simply be informed of the changes.
- You are already CMINE member and want to contribute to PoS/TGT in any way.