It is an optimal all-in-one software for the collection, communication and management of operationally relevant information. ASIGN supports the collection and communication of photos, videos, geo-texts, tracks and assessment forms in a very bandwidth efficient manner. Specifically, it can communicate photos and video with 99% bandwidth reduction, enabling communication even through low bandwidth cellular and mobile satellite communication networks while maintaining full precision and accuracy.
ASIGN is comprised of the ASIGN Server, a cloud-based platform from which the incoming information is managed, plus the field user applications ASIGN PRO and UAV-ASIGN, which collect and send information from the field to the Server, all with end-to-end encryption. Photos and videos sent through the ASIGN field user applications arrive up to 100x faster at their destination, enabling a better-informed and swifter decision-making process and subsequent action.
The main ASIGN PRO and ASIGN Server capabilities include:
- Reliable communication of highest precision geo-spatial photo and video content even in low-bandwidth situations.
- 'Details by demand' methodology allows for full-precision data while focusing network resources on sending operationally relevant content.
- Professional camera and 360 video camera integration.
- Increased field team coordination through ‘live mission stream’ function, enabling team members to view what their team members are contributing.
- Tracking function and geo-zone alert abilities for increased coordination and user safety
- The creation and dissemination of customized Assessment Forms and collaborative reports, as well as the exporting of the collected data
- A common operational picture, with a powerful backend system with user / mission management capabilities.
- Classification and categorisation capabilities for better data management and analysis
ASIGN’s functions have been specifically developed to target the speed and efficiency of time-critical data collection, communication and development of situational understanding in order to reduce and disaster time.