You must log in in order to see contact information. If you don't have an account, you can ask for one on this form.
The Rumor Debunker offers a solution for internet news analytics. It is developed to counteract mis- or disinformation campaigns.
Rumor Debunker can help to promote the to efficiently tackle in large scale, long-term manmade disasters. It covers all phases of by preparing reliable data sets of media communication for unexpected events.
By pointing out actual trends Rumor Debunker allows crisis and disaster managers to discover relevant information from internet news for their operational responsibility. Therefore, Rumor Debunker offers
- a to debunk deception and rumors in social media;
- users a platform to get an insight on how media data is present in digital media and
- a new approach to analyzing and evaluating relevant information/network communication in crisis situations
- like motivation behind disinformation campaigns or
- first source and multiplicator source
Supported Use Cases
Use Case 1: Continuous media monitoring (quality assured)
Use Case 2: Media observation in a crisis
Crisis Cycle Phase
|Portfolio of Solutions web site has been initially developed in the scope of DRIVER+ project. Today, the service is managed by AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH., for the benefit of the European Management. PoS is endorsed and supported by the Disaster Competence Network Austria (DCNA) as well as by the STAMINA and TeamAware H2020 projects.|