CrisisSuite is a tool that supports the netcentric working methods of crisis teams by creating an universal picture of the crisis and share it horizontally and vertically with all the other teams in the crisis organisation. CrisisSuite also assists in maintaining an effective crisis meeting structure and it decreases the administrative workload for the people managing the crisis.
The main functions of CrisisSuite are:
- Logbooks & Actions –Log and process the meeting information, to get a grip on the crisis and remain in control
- SitRep’s–Updated Situation Reports (SitReps) give the latest overview of the state of affairs regarding a specific topic
- Attachments –Share images and documents with all people involved in a particular crisis
- Maps –Give a geographic overview of the relevant information (still in development)
- –Make it as easy as possible for people to reach out to another
- Plans –Share plans and scenario’s so that everyone involved knows what is expected