This web site is the DRIVER+ Portfoloio of Solutions (PoS). In addition to the actual PoS functionality, this site also hosts the DRIVER+ Trial Guidance Tool (TGT).
Main PoS/TGT functions are:
- documenting and presenting details on solutions that were tested and evaluated during the DRIVER+ Trials;
- allowing for the introduction of third party Crisis Management solutions that are already used by practitioners, as well as those that are actively developed and tested in other research projects;
- supporting the development and documentation of the Crisis Management trials as well as sharing of user experiences with solutions in trials and trial-like setups;
- and thereby, easing the successful implementation and usage of solutions for other practitioners
In addition, the site also hosts:
- Country profiles: Information on crisis management organisation in different countries
- Trial guidance handbook: explaining why and how to develop trials
- Trial guidance knowledge database: annotated references to scientific papers relevant to CM trials.
- Taxonomy of CM functions and other taxonomies that are used to tag and discover information
- 21 Gaps defined in the DRIVER+ project
- other? (TBD)
Join the PoS community?
PoS is a CDM community-driven site, closely aligned with CMINE and complementary to DRMKC. You should ask for an account and join us if:
- You own a CDM Solution and wish to advertise it in the PoS catalogue.
- You are CDM practitioner and wish to design a Trial and test the usability of Solutions in this trial.
- You have already conducted a trial-like event and wish to share the findings with the community
- You wish to communicate with solution owners, trial participants or simply be informed of the changes.
- You are already CMIME member and want to contribute to PoS/TGT in any way.